Choosing which applications to download from Apple’s App Store could be a frustrating and daunting task since there are about two million apps available. Luckily, we’ve narrowed it down to a list of 12 useful applications you can download for free today on your Apple iPhone!
1. Citizen: Ever wanted to know what’s going on around your neighborhood? This app shows you where there are crimes near you. It alerts you with emergencies and keeps you informed with crime and safety notification updates.
3. Google Duo: Always wanted to FaceTime a friend, but they don’t have an iPhone to do so? The Google Duo app allows you to video chat with non-iPhone users.
4. Foursquare City Guide: This application helps you find the best places to eat, drink, and shop nearby. You can keep track of all the places you’ve visited or bookmark them for later!
5. Google Keep: Ever had something on your mind and wanted to jot it down really quickly? Google Keep helps you jot down notes and make lists. It provides many types of note-taking tools without the need for pen and paper.
6. Google Photos: Need more storage for your photos? This app provides unlimited space to upload your photos. It also offers automatic backup and sync for your photos.
7. Libby: Need help finding and renting books? With this app, you are able to rent books from a library nearby.
8. Marco Polo: Marco Polo is an entertaining video chat application that allows you to use filters and doodles. It makes video chatting amusing!
9. Mindbody: If you’re ever looking for fitness classes near you, Mindbody can help you find classes for yoga, boxing, cycling, etc. This app can also help you locate any wellness services–like spas and salons–nearby!
10. MTB Project: For those who need to find more biking trails to explore on, this app helps you both locate and navigate on trails while you are either hiking or biking. MTB Project works even when you’re offline.
11. MyFitnessPal: This app helps count daily calorie intake. It tracks your diet and motivates its application users to exercise.
12. Shazam: Have you ever heard a song in a department store and wanted to find out what song it is? This application helps you identify the song that you are hearing. Just click on the Shazam homepage, and the app will identify the song in about 10 seconds.